Who we are:
HASELT is a software development, engineering, design and IT consulting company.
Our main focus is to provide best-of-class software development services and delivery of products that go beyond customers’ expectations.
We love to innovate, research and work with cutting-edge technologies with mission to help our clients and partners achieve highest success in their business. We do this by providing simple and effective solutions to complex problems and ensure our end-users get the most out of the latest technological advancements. Our team consists of passionate technology experts, recognized individuals and certified professionals who work together with the idea to improve the world of technologies.
We are looking for communicative individual who shares our values of trust, care, respect, open collaboration and continuous improvement in every segment of life.
- Excellent knowledge of object oriented concepts;
- Working experience with databases, backend and frontend programming;
- 2+ years of proven experience in .NET development;
- Good knowledge with object oriented Design and Analysis (OOD and OOA);
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical folks;
- Any interests in the human part of software engineering;
- Have passion for programming and continuous improvement;
- Capacity to organize your work, self-driven;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in English – written and verbal;
- Working experience with GIT.
Additional requirements (optional – but if you satisfy any, will be seen as an advantage):
- Experience with unit testing and/or Test Driven Development;
- Experience with ASP.NET WebAPI / MVC;
- Experience with Single Page Applications;
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSql or MsSqlServer);
- Experience with document databases (MongoDb, RavenDb or Marten-PGSQL);
- Some experience across the whole Software Development Life Cycle;
- Familiarity with Hexagonal, CQRS or message-driven architectures;
- Familiarity with Domain Driven Design;
- Familiarity with Extreme Programming values, principles and practices;
As part of our team, you will:
- Design and develop software, mainly using C#, TypeScript, SQL and HTML/CSS;
- Implement and test new features and improve existing ones;
- Participate in both, backend and frontend programming;
- Deploy, monitor and maintain software solutions;
- Develop unit tests;
- Collaborate directly with technical lead, project manager and clients to understand, plan and specify software requirements;
- Research technologies and methodologies in the software development industry;
- Share knowledge and insights to your peers;
- Write technical documentation;
- Learn continuously.
- Active technical and soft-skills mentorship;
- Regular job-related trainings;
- Open and transparent communication cross-company;
- Working together with highly experienced technical experts;
- Work on challenging projects in multiple industries;
- Supportive environment;
- Opportunities for continual progress and career growth.
Application deadline: 31.01.2017
You are talented professional who likes challenges? If you meet the minimal requirements, apply with your CV to email@example.com. If you possess any of the additional requirements, please mention them in your e-mail to us. We will take care to inform you about the status of your application and future steps. Good luck! :)