Our Client is SOS Children’s Villages International www.sos-childrensvillages.org
SOS Children’s Villages International comprises 118 national SOS Children’s Villages associations worldwide. As a non-governmental social development organisation, it helps children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education and health.
SOS Children’s Villages International for the needs of Finance & Controlling Systems unit in Innsbruck is seeking a committed
Software Supporter (f/m)
position based in Skopje
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Act as 2nd level user support for software products used in the finance area, focusing on Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Handling bugs and user requests for improvements throughout the complete process (elicitation of requirement, testing, user manual updates, etc.) and proactively propose improvements with focus on Dynamics 365
- Participation in implementing updates from Microsoft for Dynamics 365
- Contribution in the (technical part of) automated testing for Dynamics 365, maintain and extend automated testing for Dynamics 365.
- Establish a good network to software key users who act as 1st level support
- Participate and carry out maintenance tasks for the software systems used in the Finance Area with focus on Dynamics 365, Dynamics NAV
Required experience and competencies:
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in IT service delivery or similar area
- Excellent communication skills and command of English, professional command of MS Excel
- Analytical and proactive mind-set to drive best-practices and the use of common processes
- Customer orientation, openness for intercultural diversity
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365, Dynamics AX or Dynamics NAV
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Knowledge of setting up and optimizing automated testing of software products
- Technical affinity and affinity to / basic knowledge of scripting languages, experience with SQL
- Knowledge of finance to better comprehend issues and needs of users
- Attentive to details and critical thinking
- Spanish or German is an asset
- Work in international, agile, creative, and innovative IT product teams, opportunities for further training and development
- Full-time employment, initial work contract on 6 months with an opportunity for indefinite work contract afterwards
- Competitive salary – the actual salary depends on qualifications and professional experience
If you are interested and motivated for this position, please send your CV and Cover Letter in English language to [email protected] Application deadline: 15/09/2020. In the subject line of your e-mail please refer to the job title Software Supporter.
All applications will be proceeded in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further interviews. For any questions you might have, please feel free to contact Executive Search Consulting at (02) 2700-425.