One.Vip is currently seeking candidates to enhance its Finance department team. If you are eager to work in a dynamic international environment and want to become part of our successful team, apply for the following position:
SOX IT Expert
- Planning, coordinating and executing SOX IT general and/or application control design and operating effectiveness testing;
- Reviewing SOX ITGC work papers prepared by SOX testers
- University degree in Information Technology, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Minimum 2-5 years of professional services experience in the areas of IT audit, IT controls assessment, and/or SOX 404 evaluation and testing.
- Some prior experience supervising staff level resources in the areas of IT audit or SOX 404 is an advantage.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. Positive, self-directed work style and thrive in a fast paced environment. A highly motivated team player who is willing to go the extra mile.
- Professional Certification – active CISA or CIA license is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable – strong knowledge of information systems, internal controls, accounting and SOX compliance; including business process and IT management controls.
- Organised – strong ability to plan, manage, and execute multiple projects and deliverables concurrently with a high level of quality and attention to detail. Must be able to complete assignments on a timely basis within budget and deadline.
- Technically savvy – Strong grasp of IT controls, including access, change management, and system implementation controls. Solid knowledge of IT audit methodologies and control frameworks of IT platforms, processes, systems and controls, including areas such as network and application security, logical access and change management controls at an infrastructure and application level, databases and systems maintenance. Knowledge of SQL and Oracle DB is desirable.
- Problem solver – ability to analyse complex data and clearly and concisely document the interpretation of technical and financial analysis, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills – you know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to interact professionally with executive management.
- A true team player – excellent customer service skills with an upbeat positive attitude. Develops and maintains effective relationships within the team and individuals throughout the organization.
- Proficiency in oral and written English.
- Ability and willingness to occasional travel.
If you share this demand for customer orientation, combined with a professional background and experience and if you are enthusiastic about the increasing possibilities within telecommunications, we have the perfect environment for you. Be a member of a team that strives to create a culture that values engagement, performance and people growth, please send your CV and cover letter in English with title of the subject SOX IT Expert to the following e-mail address: [email protected].
The deadline for submitting your application is 26.06.2017 EOB.