Estonian Business School Scholarship
EBS Gymnasium (EBS High School) was established in 1997 and is a school that values confidence, empathy and entrepreneurship in every individual. EBS Gymnasium’s mission is to provide relevant secondary and business education to entrepreneurial young people in an international environment. EBS Gymnasium is an international high school whose graduates know what freedom and responsibility are, and who are creative, entrepreneurial and caring.
Estonian Business School offers several scholarships for international applicants and students to fund their studies. In order to apply for Bachelor studies students need to have higher secondary education
To apply for Bachelor studies you need to have:
- Higher secondary education;
- Proof of sufficient English language level;
EBS offers scholarships based on 1st-year results:
- 50% tuition fee for 2 Bachelor students and 1 Master student
- 30% tuition fee for 3 Bachelor students and 2 Master students
- 20% tuition fee for 3 Bachelor students and 2 Master students
- Estonian Government will provide all international applicants with monthly scholarships of 350 EUR per month.
How to Apply?
International students, who are applying for admission to EBS full-time studies, must submit the following documents:
High school diploma and grade transcript
- Recognition of foreign higher education qualifications by the Estonian ENIC/NARIC bureau is recommendable and will be undertaken by the University.
- Official notarized translation of the certificates into English is required.
- We recommend consulting the University International Admissions Office as to which country-specific educational documents need to be provided.
- As a general rule, students who have right to start their studies at university level in their home countries can do so in Estonia
- Passport or other identification documents with a photo and a personal ID-code;
- One passport photo(3×4 cm);
- A CV or a letter of recommendation from previous school or work environment;
- Motivation letter;
- English language test certificate;
- Completed application form
More information on the official website