Nanyang Technological University Fellowship
Nanyang Technological University is inviting applications for CLASS postdoctoral/research fellowships for the academic year 2017-2018. International applicants are eligible to apply for these fellowships. Successful candidates will be affiliated with one or more than one of the constituent schools of the College namely, School of Art, Design, and Media (ADM), School of Humanities (SoH), School of Social Sciences (SSS), and the Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information (WKWSCI). The Nanyang Technological University is an autonomous university in Singapore offering publicly-funded degree programmes.
- Applicants must possess a doctoral degree issued no more than three years before the time of application;
- Candidates who are finishing up their degrees must have been conferred their doctoral degrees by July 2017;
- Have an advanced postdoctoral research experience.
CLASS postdoctoral fellows may claim up to 5,000 USD per year for local/overseas conferences, fieldwork or other expenses related to their research work. This includes air ticket by the most economical route, per diem, registration fees, etc.
How to Apply?
Applications must include:
- The Official Application Form submitted as one single document (in Microsoft Word format);
- The Research Staff Application Form;
- At least two reference letters, on official letterhead and signed by the referees, are to be sent directly by the referees.
Applicants should explore the research interests of the College’s faculty members to identify potential faculty mentors. They must state the research theme for which they are applying on the application form and demonstrate in their research plan how their expertise crosses different disciplines and relates to the topic they are using for.