University of Brescia Scholarship Italy
The University of Brescia is offering 10 scholarships for the academic years and the scholarships will be awarded to students holding foreign educational qualifications for pursuing master’s degree programme. The University of Brescia is an Italian public research university located in Brescia, Italy. It was founded in 1982 and is branched in 4 Faculties. In order to apply for the University students must provide certificates to prove their language competencies in Italian and/or English.
- Students holding a 3-year minimum bachelor degree awarded abroad are eligible to apply;
- Declaration in lieu of certificate pursuant to Art. 46 of Presidential Decree no. 445 of 28 December 2000, certifying academic career, on unstamped paper (this list may be presented in original language if in English, French or Spanish);
- Applicants must have their previous degree;
- University students must provide certificates to prove their language competencies in Italian and/or English.
The scholarships are destined for students holding a 3-year minimum bachelor degree awarded abroad, shall be assigned as follows:
- Communication Technologies and Multimedia;
- Civil and Environmental Engineering;
- Management (International Business curriculum);
- Science and Technology for Population Health and Wealth.
How to Apply?
Students wishing to apply for the scholarships must submit the following documents via e-mail:
- Copy of passport;
- For university qualifications issued in languages other than English, certification of English proficiency (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL,…);
- Curriculum vitae;
- Reference letter or name and e-mail of a professor from the university of graduation;
- Other documents deemed useful by the applicant.
Visit the official website for more information