Coal Minesite Rehabilitation Trust Fund Scholarship in Australia
CQUniversity is currently accepting applications for Coal Minesite Rehabilitation Trust Fund Scholarship in Australia. The university invites high-quality candidates with a passion for managing and mitigating human impacts on Australia’s rivers and coasts through engaged research in the field of applied science.
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory since 2009. A focus on excellence, engagement, and equity has led to remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure, research impact and reputation has seen the University emerge as one of Australia’s truly great Universities.
To be eligible for this scholarship the candidate must:
- be a domestic student or an overseas student, approved for admission and enrolling in a Doctor of Philosophy – Sciences, Engineering, and Health, at CQUniversity;
- be a full time, on-campus student at CQUniversity’s North Rockhampton campus;
- not be receiving income from another source to support general living costs while undertaking the course of study if that income is greater than 75 percent of the Scholarship stipend rate;
*Income unrelated to the course of study or income received for the course of study by not for the purposes of supporting general living costs is not to be taken into account.
Around USD 27,434 per annum.
How to Apply?
Applicants are strongly encouraged to contact Dr. Nicole Flint for further information about this scholarship project before submitting an application.
Applications for this Scholarship are to be submitted by email to email@example.com.
Applications needs to include:
- A letter of motivation describing your skills and research experience;
- Your current resume, including certified academic transcripts, and a list of your previous publications and projects;
- A list of three academic referees together with contact information.
Applicants may be invited to undertake an interview as part of the selection process.
For more information please visit the official website.