Call for Executive Scholarships at SEEC Toronto, Canada
Macedonia 2025 offers a program that combines participation in Executive/Leadership Development courses at some of the top Executive Education Centers in North America with job shadowing at a renowned company. This program is designed to provide Macedonian talented executives with a complete North American experience through access to some of the best executive education programs and some genuine business experience in North American companies.
Macedonia 2025 provides a full scholarship for experienced managers, executives and entrepreneurs from Macedonia. The program is implemented in cooperation with the Schulich Executive Education Centre (SEEC) at York University in Toronto, Canada. SEEC is an integral part of the Schulich Business School at York University in Toronto, Canada. SEEC provides an education that is focused, practical and immediately applicable. They share a common interest in providing and delivering executive education to professionals from Macedonia. This program will increase participants’ competencies and performance in a continuously changing global business environment. This program also offers a unique networking opportunity that can help export-oriented companies promote their products and services to the global markets.
Schulich Business School, being a part of the York University in Toronto, Canada is ranked among the Top 10 World Business Schools by The Financial Times, Forbes Magazine, BusinessWeek, The Wall Street Journal and the Economist. Founded in 1966, the Schulich School of Business employs over 750 people. Schulich has an internationally diverse faculty and student body. The faculty is drawn exclusively from both practitioners and academia, and each is an acknowledged leader and innovator in their field. Executive development at Schulich is all about this kind of “just-in-time” learning, focused, practical and immediately applicable to the task at hand.
- Participants can participate in one executive education module, in a duration of 5 working days during the course of 2017;
- Enrollment, tuition or administrative fees associated with the executive program are covered by Macedonia 2025;
- Participants are required to finance their travel and accommodation costs;
- Participants have the option to take internship/ job shadowing activity within a Canadian company based on their industry and background;
- The applicant can select one of the proposed Executive Courses (see detailed list below)
- Each participant should consider staying in Canada for minimum of two to three weeks (depending on the duration of the secured internship)