University of Bradford Global Development Scholarships in UK
The University of Bradford Global Development Scholarships (formerly known as Countries in Crisis Scholarships) are intended to aid students in financial hardship due to the fact that they are domiciled in a country that is in crisis as a result of the political situation, war, natural disaster etc.
There are 2 Global Development Scholarships and 5 Bestway Scholarships (the Bestway Scholarship is for students from Pakistan). The University of Bradford is a public, plate glass university located in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England.
The University of Bradford Global Development Scholarships are meant for:
- Students in financial hardship due to the fact that they are from a country that is in crisis as a result of the political situation, war, natural disaster etc.;
- Students on full time Master’s programmes (not MBA) based at the University of Bradford;
- Students must be self funded;
- Students must have completed an undergraduate degree and know the results before applying.
Each University of Bradford Global Development Scholarship is worth approximately £25,000.
The scholarship will cover:
- Full tuition fees;
- Accommodation in The Green;
- £4,200 per annum living costs to be paid in three installments – October, January and April.
How to apply?
Applications will open on 24 April 2017 and close on 15 May 2017. Students need to:
- Fill out the application form and send it to [email protected];
- You must send proof of your results with your application form;
- Any evidence sent after your application will not be accepted;
- Please apply for the scholarship before applying for a place on a course if you will be reliant upon the scholarship to cover your fees and living expenses;
- Meet the required English qualifications to be able to study your chosen course, we will not be able to consider your application unless you meet these requirements.
Please be aware that you will need to submit a personal statement as part of your application outlining how the situation in your country has affected you and/or your family, the reasons why you want to come to Bradford and study your chosen programme and how you will use this qualification when you return to your country.
For more information please visit the official website.