JSU Presidential Scholarships for International Students in China
Applications are open for JSU Presidential Scholarships for the 2018 spring intake. These scholarships are available for international students getting registered for English-taught degree education at Jiangsu University.
Jiangsu University is a highly ranked and prestigious doctoral research university located in Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province, People’s Republic of China.
- Only applicable to self-funded overseas students who take English-taught degree programs only;
- The JSU Presidential Scholarship to graduate students will be awarded once a year after annual assessment of the student’s performance;
- Transferring of major or quitting JSU by bachelor students who availed JSU Presidential Scholarship in the first year, shall be approved only after the student compensates the scholarship amount back to the university before they receive the transcripts and other official documents;
- Presidential scholarship graduate students who apply to quit JSU should compensate the scholarship amount back to the university before they receive the transcripts and other official documents;
- Age Requirement: Bachelor: under 25 years; Master Students: under 30 years; Ph.D. Students: under 35 years;
- Not compatible with winners of other scholarships.
- PhDs: Full tuition and accommodation;
- Masters: around EUR 2,561.54 on tuition every year;
- Bachelors: around EUR 1,280.57 on tuition in the first year;
- Students from America & Europe: around EUR 1,280.57/year on tuition.
How to Apply?
- A passport photo;
- Copy of passport (the photo page);
- Copy of your final degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable );
- Copy of final degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable );
- English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries);
- HSK-4 certificate (for Chinese-Medium programs);
- Family financial statement;
- Research proposal (Master and Ph.D. only);
- 2 recommendation letters (Master and Ph.D. only).
Applications to all programs should be only done online through JSU “Online Application System”
- STEP 1: Register your account and activate it;
- STEP 2: Fill out the application and upload all required documents;
- STEP 3: Submit the application and note your application number;
- STEP 4: Check your admission status regularly;
- STEP 5: You will receive your admission notice through e-mail after successful verification;
- STEP 6: Check your admission notice and pay admission fees before the due date.
For more information please visit the official website.