Rotary Peace Fellowships 2017-2018
Applications for the 2018-19 Rotary Peace Fellowship program are now being accepted.
Each year, Rotary selects up to 100 individuals from around the world to receive fully funded academic fellowships to pursue a Professional Development Certificate Program or Masters Degree Program related to peace and conflict resolution and prevention at one of the participating peace centers around the world (USA, Japan, UK, Australia, Sweden, Thailand).
Through training, study, and practice, Rotary Peace Fellows become leaders and catalysts for peace and conflict resolution; many go on to careers in national governments, NGOs, the military, law enforcement, and international organizations like the United Nations and World Bank.
Applicants must also meet the following requirements:
- Proficiency in English; proficiency in a second language is strongly recommended;
- Strong commitment to international understanding and peace as demonstrated through professional and academic achievements and personal or community service;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Master’s degree applicants: minimum three years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, bachelor’s degree;
- Certificate applicants: minimum five years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, strong academic background.
- Up to 50 fellowships for master’s degree and 50 for certificate studies are awarded each year;
- The fellowships cover tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and all internship and field study expenses.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
For more information please visit the official web page.