Türkiye Graduate Scholarships for International Students
Türkiye Scholarships are intended for candidates from all over the world who want to pursue Master and PhD studies in Turkey.
Level/Fields of study:
Masters or PhD Programmes in a wide range of fields of study offered at participating Turkish Universities
The scholarship includes monthly allowance (300 USD for master and 400 USD for PhD), accommodation, tuition fees, 1-year Turkish language course, travel costs, and health insurance.
• Candidates are required to meet the qualifications (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS, ALES, etc.) set by the universities and departments that can be selected through the application system. Candidates who do not have the required documents will not be considered for the scholarship.
• Candidates who will apply for a master’s degree must be born not earlier than 01.01.1987, whereas candidates for PhD degree must be born not earlier than 01.01.1982.
• Candidates who will apply for Türkiye Scholarships must have graduated from an appropriate program with respect to the scholarship level they are applying for (e.g. have a university diploma if applying for a master program, or hold a master’s degree if applying for a PhD program), or be able to graduate at the end of the current academic year.
• Turkish citizens and those who have lost Turkish citizenship for any reason cannot apply for Türkiye Scholarships.
• Candidates cannot be currently enrolled in academic program in Türkiye at the level they will apply for.
• Candidates are expected to have a required degree of academic achievement with respect to the scholarship and program level they are applying for (you may find the academic achievement grades required by scholarship programs at www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr).
Applications will only be accepted through the application system at the official website, where candidates will fill in the information and upload their documents as requested. There are no institutions or individuals authorized to perform applications for Türkiye Scholarships on behalf of candidates. Applications made by post or in person will not be accepted. Applications for Türkiye Scholarships will be accepted from 16 January-17 February 2017.
It is important to visit the official website (links found below)to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/index.php/en/haberler/799-2016-turkiye-burslari-basvurulari-basliyor-