Scholarship at ONCAMPUS Reading – Art & Design
This fantastic Undergraduate Foundation Programme (UFP) is designed to prepare international students, who have completed senior secondary education, for entry to undergraduate studies in Art & Design at the University of Reading. ONCAMPUS Reading is within easy reach of central London and has an internationally renowned reputation for the quality of its research and the excellence of its teaching, positioned among the top 1% of universities worldwide. If you complete the UFP at ON-CAMPUS to the required level and achieve the required English language score, you will have the opportunity to progress onto an Undergraduate degree at the University of Reading.
- This programme is designed to prepare international students, who have completed senior secondary education, for entry to undergraduate studies at the University of Reading.
- If you successfully complete the UFP to the required level of attainment in all academic areas and achieve the required English language score, you will have the opportunity to automatically progress onto a place on a suitable programme of undergraduate study at the University of Reading.
- The UFP is set at NQF level 3, which is equivalent to A level standard in the UK.
- An award for a 50% scholarship at ONCAMPUS Reading;
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered;
- Prizes are non-transferable;
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize.
How to Apply?
In order to take part in the contest, you first need to sign up and then follow these steps:
- Answer a Quick Fire Quiz;
- White a Short Motivational Statement Essay in no more than 400 words tell them what current developments in the Art & Design world inspire you and why you think you think ONCAMPUS Reading is the place for you to develop your skills?
- Tell them about yourself Form.
For more information please visit the official web page.