Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship in Netherlands
Founded by AUDI AG in 2009, The Audi Environmental Foundation works to promote sustainable behavior and technologies that benefit both the environment and society.
Scarce resources, environmental destruction, climate change and population growth – these are just a few aspects that influence society, politics, and business. The Foundation recognizes that developing sound solutions to these challenges calls for collaboration with a broad network of partners, especially young people and the leaders among them.
Audi and its Environmental Foundation are therefore collaborating with One Young World to offer scholarships to 15 inspiring young leaders to attend this year’s One Young World Summit in The Hague, Netherlands.
Are you eager to join an international discussion of issues like sustainability and the environment? Would you like to build an international network and gain insight into how other people think? Then apply now as an Audi Scholar for the One Young World Summit 2018!
- Candidates must be aged between 18 and 30 at the time of 2018 Summit.
- Candidates must demonstrate:
- A passion for environmental issues;
- Impact and capacity for innovation in this field;
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, Netherlands;
- The cost of travel to and from The Hague (economy flight);
- Hotel accommodation The Hague from 16th to 20th October 2018;
- Participation at the pre-event by Audi and the Audi Environmental Foundation on 16th October;
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner;
- Transport between the pre-event by Audi, Summit accommodation, and the Summit venue;
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
How to Apply?
In order to apply fill the application form.
For more information please visit the official website.
Објавата е преземена целосно од: http://www.mladiinfo.eu/2018/04/25/audi-environmental-foundation-scholarship-netherlands-2018/#ixzz5FBbj3I95