Yamada Foundation Scholarship for International Students at Saitama University in Japan, 2018
The Saitama University is inviting applications for Yamada Foundation Scholarship for Privately Financed Students in Japan. Non-Japanese students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The aim of the scholarship is to privately finance international students to study in Japan.
Saitama is known for its well-developed industries and cultures, well -balanced urban and natural environment and convenience. At SU, all academic departments and graduate schools are located on a single campus. The geographical proximity naturally exposes students to multiple fields of academics and enables them to form diverse human networks.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Eligibility (as of April 2018): Undergraduate / Master’s / Doctoral Students (under 35)
- Designated Nationality: none (Non-Japanese must have “Student” Visa Status in Japan)
Scholarship of 120,000 JPY will be awarded to the applicants.
Scholarship application deadline is December 1, 2017.
In order to apply, .
* Other scholarships’ information currently available (as of August 8, 2017)
- Rotay Yoneyama Memorial Foundation (Application deadline : September 15th)
- NEC C&C Foundation (Application deadline : September 29th)
- Atsumi International Foundation (Application period : September 1st – September 29th)
- Tokyu Foundation (Application period : September 1st – 29th)
- CWAJ Graduate Scholarship for NON-JAPANESE Women to Study in Japan (NJG program) (Application period : October 16th – October 25th)
- Japan-Taiwan Exchange Association (Application deadline : October 27th)