Strategic Partnerships Manager and Analyst for Trenčín 2026.
Creative team working with the city of Trenčín for European Capital of Culture 2026 is looking for an experienced, ambitious and driven Strategic Partnerships Manager with strong analytical skills. The role of the manager will be to establish partnerships not only with the private sector at the international level and to define specific partnerships within the cultural and creative industries in the Trenčín region.
Open to international applicants.
• Experience in partnership management / sales preferred 2 years
• Experience in development and management of strategic cultural programs with multiple stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills
• Diplomatic, interpersonal and intercultural competencies and communication skills
• Defining of economic-social impact and budgets
• Track record of successfully formed partnerships and sponsorships on international level
• Ability to work independently and proactively while keeping track of common goals
• Excellent written and spoken English language skills and preferred Slovak language speaker
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
• Planning and execution of partnership strategy in close collaboration with the Executive and Artistic Directors
• Financial analysis of the Trenčín 2026 project and derivation of impacts
• Management of Trenčín 2026 planned budgets and writing of the financial chapter of the bidbook
• Being responsible for successful delivery of partnerships and meeting sponsorship goals
• Elaborating data-base of potential partners, sponsors, and liaising with new partners
• Establishing connections with key long term partners
• Being responsible for continuous and flourishing relationships with key partners
• Effective communication with all existing strategic partners
• Approaching companies about event/project sponsorship
• Contracting partners and sponsors
• Close collaboration with program and marketing departments
• Collaboration on marketing strategies
• Management of VIP areas / activities on events
– part-time / contract basis
– salary equal to 1600 Eur/month brutto
How to apply?
Send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
Official Website: https://en.trencin2026.sk