Youth and Environment Europe would like to invite young people to join the study session “Exploring gender equality in environmental projects” co-organised with the Council of Europe’s Youth Department at the European Youth Centre Strasbourg.
In this project we would like to explore what gender equality means for youth organisations, how to bring gender perspective to environmental youth projects and which benefits it will bring. This project will be the starting point for YEE to incorporate the gender perspective in all our projects.
The aim of the study session is to explore the topic of gender equality and gender perspective in environmental youth projects and the ways of addressing this topic in work of environmental youth organisations.
- 18-30 years old (with few participants who can be over 30);
- Good knowledge of English;
- Actively involved in environmental youth organisations (as employees or volunteers), the preference will be given to representatives of YEE Member organisations;
- Have experience in working with local communities, organising projects (and at least participating in international projects before);
- Interested in the topic of gender equality, would like to learn more about it and how to bring gender perspective in environmental youth projects;
- Interested in the topic of environmental protection;
- Will be able to share gained knowledge and skills with their organisation and local community;
- Will be able to get actively involved for the full duration of the session.
- Participation fee: 50 Euros (this will be deducted from the travel reimbursement);
- Travel and visa costs 100% reimbursed for all participating for the full duration of the session;
- Free accommodation and vegetarian food is provided to all participants for whole duration of the study session.
How to apply?
If you are interested to apply, please fill in the online application form until 19 December 2016.
Find out more about the project here. For more information, please contact Natalia Luchko at email@example.com.