Applications are open for the University of Pennsylvania CDCS Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021-2022. The Center on Digital Culture and Society at the University of Pennsylvania’s Annenberg School for Communication invites applications to fill two post-doctoral fellowship positions for the 2021-2022 academic year. The term of appointment is September 1, 2021 – August 31, 2022.
Founded in July 2019, the Center on Digital Culture and Society (CDCS) supports critical, interdisciplinary scholarship on digital culture, technology, and society. CDCS aims to develop critical approaches to digital cultural studies and create spaces for dialogue and collaboration among academics, citizens, and activists.
- Technology and social movements;
- Technology and critical race studies;
- Technology, ethics, and cultural transformation;
- Digital media and social impact.
- Open to scholars who have received their Ph.D. or equivalent degrees in the last three years.
- Applicants from all disciplines in the humanities and social sciences are encouraged to apply.
- The University of Pennsylvania is an EO/AA employer and they welcome applications from women and minorities.
- The fellowship comes with a stipend of $60,000, a $3,000 research fund, and health insurance.
- Depending on needs, fellows may be asked to teach an online elective course in areas of their expertise.
How to apply?
For more information, please visit the official website.