Main company based in Germany (Mainz) but we have a subsidiary in Malta. This internship takes place in Malta or Germany. ML Components GmbH is the premier distributor of semiconductors and electronic components.
Our extensive, worldwide supplier base offers our global customers quick access to difficult-to-find parts.
We are a strong and rapidly growing company with a competitive and energetic work environment.
The International Business Development Executive will be responsible for the sale of semiconductors and electronic components. The ideal candidate must be well versed in the process of defining, developing, prospecting, servicing and nurturing a defined account base.
- Responsible for the sales of electronic components within manufacturing industry worldwide.
- Coordinates with sales leadership on activities to follow during the fiscal year.
- Complete understanding of pricing and quotes process.
- Demonstrated ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in increased market share globally.
- Responsible for developing database of qualified leads through telephone canvassing, prospecting, web based tools and search engines, email, trade show lead generation, and other industry networking events.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather order information and submit detailed information for processing orders.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Multilingual capability desired.
- Sales experience preferable.
- Bachelor’s degree completed/being completed in business related field including Marketing and /or International business.
- Motivation, driveand a desire to achieve financial success
- Prospecting and/or cold calling to develop new accounts.
- Negotiating pricing and terms per company policy and procedure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Intermediate Computer Skills including typing, Excel, Word, Outlook.
Cvs to: email@example.com