Visegrad+ Grants support projects which contribute to the democratization and transformation processes in selected countries and regions, especially non-EU member states in the Western Balkans and the Eastern Partnership countries.
- Projects must develop meaningful cooperation and ensure active involvement of at least 3 V4 countries and 1 entity from the EaP region or the Western Balkans countries at minimum regardless of the applicant
- Maximum duration of project implementation is 18 months
- Grants cover up to 100% of project budget with maximum 15% of the requested sum for overheads
- Projects must clearly address one of the objectives of the program´s seven focus areas and be implemented in the region of EU´s Eastern Partnership or in the Western Balkans
All information on conditions and criteria can be found in Grant Guidelines.
Culture and Common Identity
Education and Capacity Building
Innovation, R&D, Entrepreneurship
Democratic Values and the Media
Public Policy and Institutional Partnership
Regional Development, Environment and Tourism
You can submit your project proposals via My Visegrad during the submission period which opens 30 days before the deadline.
Consulting your project proposal is possible via e-mail, phone, skype or by appointment. Any consultation can take place up to 30 days before the application deadline.
Support & Downloads
- Grant Guidelines (PDF)
- Visegrad+ Grants Rules (DOCX)
- Questions and Answers (DOCX)
- Application Sample (PDF)