Volunteer this winter in Azerbaijan!
This winter you have unique opportunity to volunteer in Azerbaijan through Global Volunteer Program powered by AIESEC. Program aims to develop leadership qualities of interns volunteering in team of internationals during 6 weeks. As AIESEC in Azerbaijan, we offer you various internship opportunities, which will help you to develop personally and professionally. All our projects are based on Sustainable Development Goals.
During last 2 years around 150 youth from more than 40 countries participated in our internship, and you can be the next of them!
- Working in team of internationals
- Personal and professional development
- Going out of comfort zone
- Working on particular Sustainable Development Goal
- Cross-Cultural Exchange
- Discovering new country and culture
- Representing your country on Global Village Event
- Certificate upon completion of the internship.
To give an opportunity for talented young people to develop their leadership qualities through volunteering experience.
To create a strong local and international network of talented young people.
Requirements for the candidate:
- All young people in age range of 18-30, with intermediate level of English and willingness to be a part of our projects during 6 weeks period are eligible to apply
Project realization dates:
Our project’s realization period is December-February, and will last during 6 week period.
How to apply?
Please check our available projects here: http://bit.ly/VolunteerİnAzerbaijan . After registration on opportunities portal, and fulfilling all parts of your profile, you can apply to one or several of our projects. We will contact you during 24 hours and set date and time for Skype Interview, where your eligibility for the participation will be assessed.
After being accepted to our project, you should contact your local AIESEC office, in order to pay participation fee. Accommodation and 1 time meal will be provided by AIESEC in Azerbaijan during 6 weeks of the project.
For more info
Please do not hesitate to contact – [email protected]