EVS at the International Office of the EYP!
The European Youth Parliament (EYP) is a unique educational programme which brings together young people from all over Europe, to discuss current topics in a parliamentary setting. The EYP is a non-partisan and independent programme.
The EYP is a network consisting of 40 European associations and organisations, in which thousands of young people are active in a voluntary capacity. With its international, national and regional sessions it reaches out to ca. 30 000 young people all over Europe every year. The international umbrella organisation of the EYP is the Schwarzkopf Foundation, hosting the International Office of the EYP.
They are now looking for a volunteer who will support the work of the EYP International Office from 1 February 2018 until 31 January 2019.
The ideal candidate has:
- Good knowledge of English;
- Good communication skills;
- Previous experience in office work;
- Good team spirit;
- Solid knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Experience in EYP (not obligatory);
- Loads of enthusiasm and motivation;
- Interest in the aims of the organization.
The volunteer will:
- Receive a financial contribution to travel costs from the place of origin to Germany and back;
- Receive 350 EUR per month as pocket money and food allowance;
- Be provided with free accommodation and public transport pass;
- Get a reimbursement of up to 200 Euro for a language course, textbooks or dictionaries;
- Receive health insurance, third party liability insurance as well as general accident insurance.
How to apply?
Please submit your application online here.
In the online application form, we also ask you to attach your letter of motivation and your CV in English. For earliest consideration, please submit your application by 6 August 2017, midnight 23:59 CET.
The contact person for further questions is Anya Suprunenko, Project Manager – [email protected]
For more information please visit the official website.