EVS in Alzira, Spain
The project will focus on urban/rural development, information for young people and people that are unemployed. IDEA aims are to promote economic growth and reduce the unemployment in the city.
The project will last 9 months and will host 3 volunteers from different countries – Macedonia, Turkey and Slovakia. They’re currently looking for a volunteer from Macedonia. The volunteer will have an opportunity to take an active position in the Local Government. The volunteers will improve their professional profiles and enrich the general knowledge of European citizenship.
- Young person 18-30 years old;
- Knowledge of English language (Spanish is welcomed but not a must);
- Willing to teach English in non-formal way, assist with European projects and help with day-to-day activities;
- Looking for pro-active, communicative and motivated people.
The main tasks will be:
- Teaching English in a non-formal way;
- Helping with European projects – EVS, Youth Exchange etc;
- Promote EVS through IDEA social networks (Instagram, Facebook) and the mobility blog of IDEA;
- Encouraging the participation of local youth for future EVS projects – create videos;
- Assist with administrative tasks;
- Learning Spanish – classes and Online Linguistic Support Platform.
Travel expenses (return ticket) will be reimbursed according to Erasmus+ rules after arrival to Alzira and after receiving all copies of boarding passes and other tickets.
Accommodation expenses are covered by hosting organization. Every month volunteers will receive money for food (EUR 180) and pocket money (EUR 105).
How to apply?
If you are interested in the volunteering position apply by sending your CV and Motivation Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org