In a context of increased mobility and globalisation, this scholarship program was set up by Wallonia-Brussels International (WBI).
In support of the competitiveness clusters determined by the Marshall Plan 4.0 initiated by Wallonia, it allows the reception of researchers from foreign countries wishing to carry out a postdoctoral program within higher-education institutions that are organised or subsidised by the Wallonia-Brussels Federation.
In order to support the various competitiveness clusters of the Marshall Plan 4.0, the following are the focus areas :
- Transport and logistics ;
- Mechanical engineering ;
- Life sciences ;
- Agriculture-industry ;
- Aero-space ;
- Environmental technologies.
All other fields will be taken into account, whether in the human sciences, fundamental or applied.
Researchers from any country with a degree of doctor by a given foreign university wishing to carry out a postdoctoral program in higher education institutions organised or subsidised by the Wallonia-Brussels Federation.
It should be noted that you are allowed to submit a file even if you are in an active term and the doctorate certification is not yet in your possession. In this case, it will be necessary to send proof of achievement.
- Monthly amount of 2.120 euros covering living expenses, accommodation, educational materials and travel expenses within the country;
- WBI will cover international travel costs (one round trip for the total duration of the program);
- WBI covers “healthcare” insurance for non-EU fellows;
- WBI takes responsibility for “repatriation assistance” insurance (only for long-term scholarships).
HOW TO APPLY
For more information, please visit the official website.