The Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2017 in Berlin, Germany
The Westerwelle Foundation for International Understanding supports collaboration that transcends borders: between young entrepreneurs, executives and decision makers from around the world. The Foundation globally connects people and ideas and creates spaces for interaction and innovation. It fosters an approach that puts consensus over conflict and community cooperation over confrontation.
As part of the Young Founders Programme, the Westerwelle Foundation hosts an annual conference in Berlin: the Young Founders Conference. Its focus is to connect young founders from developing and emerging economies with each other and with the German startup scene. The participants of the Young Founders Conference 2017 will have the unique opportunity to meet and interact with successful German entrepreneurs and political decision makers and will join a network of like-minded outstanding young founders from developing and emerging countries.
During the one year long programme, you will get access to:
- The Young Founders Conference in Berlin, 13 to 16 September 2017
- A mentoring programme
- Invitations and scholarships for entrepreneurship conferences
- Online coaching and webinars
- An international alumni network
The Young Founders Conference 2017 will take place in Berlin from 13 to 16 September 2017.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Have recently (0-5 years) started a for-profit company with a scalable business model
- Be based in a developing or emerging country or have a strong business focus on developing and emerging countries
- Possess a good working knowledge of English
Please note that foreign applicants must possess valid travel documents (including a visa, if necessary) to enter Germany, and valid travel medical insurance.
Travel and accommodation will be covered by the Westerwelle Foundation.
In order to apply, .