The Wuhan University Scholarships are open to non-Chinese citizens for pursuing bachelor’s and master’s programme. The scholarship provides full coverage on tuition fee, accommodation fee, living allowance (four-week study students are excluded) and comprehensive medical insurance expenses.
The Wuhan University is in Wuhan, Hubei, China. The university is at Luojia Hill, with palatial buildings blending Chinese and Western styles. It was commonly regarded as one of the most beautiful campuses and a top 10 university for decades in China.
All applicants shall be:
- Non-Chinese citizens;
- In good Physical and mental condition, well performed both academically and behaviorally;
- Aspired to take future careers on the teaching or international promotion of Chinese language;
- Between the ages of 16-35 on September 1st, 2018. Applicants currently worked as Chinese language teachers shall not exceed the age limit of 45, while undergraduate students shall not exceed the age limit of 25.
The Confucius Institute Scholarship provides full coverage on tuition fee, accommodation fee, living allowance (four-week study students are excluded) and comprehensive medical insurance expenses.
How to Apply?
A. For all applicants
- A Scanned copy of passport photo page;
- A scanned copy of score reports of the HSK and HSKK tests (within the two-year validity);
- A Recommendation letter by the head of the recommending institution.
B. For degree scholarship program applicants
- A certification of the highest education diploma (or proof of expected graduation) and an official transcript;
- Applicants for the Scholarship for MTCSOL Students are required to provide 2 reference letters from professors or associate professors; Those who can provide a notarized employment agreement with teaching institutions are preferred.
C. Applicants currently worked as Chinese language teachers shall provide the proof of employment as well as a reference letter by the employing institution.
- Applicants under the age of 18 shall provide certified documents of designation signed by their entrusted legal guardians in China;
- Applicants shall also provide additional documents required by the host institutions.
In order to apply fill the online registration.
For more information please visit the official website.