Young Sustainable Impact 2017 in Oslo, Norway
At Young Sustainable Impact, you will meet with other young professionals around the world to solve the Sustainable Development Goals set out by the United Nations.
An Entrepreneur is a person that wants to create a livelihood of helping the earth trough solutions, technology or organizations. You will work on one or more sustainable development goals through creating a startup.
If you get chosen after the three application rounds you will commit to an innovation program from April until August. In a group of 5, you will choose which development goals you will like to help solve by creating a startup.
- People from all countries between 16-25 years;
- Passionate about one or more of the 17 sustainable development goals.
- Free stay, food, and plane tickets to Oslo, Norway;
- An innovation program in world class;
- Mentorship, expertise and guidance;
- Gain a network of brilliant people from all over the world;
- A major opportunity to create a startup that will succeed;
- Meet top investors, corporations, entrepreneurs and business people;
- Learn leadership, self-development, team-building, innovation, creativity, about the sustainable development goals, entrepreneurship, yourself and much more.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.