The Winter School Villach 2017 in Austria
“Powering the future” – as a student you can gain exclusive insights into the world of power electronics at the Infineon WinterSchool in Villach, Austria. From 27 February to 3 March 2017 with experts from Infineon and professors from technical universities throughout Europe.
- Get to know the latest research of your university;
- Get to know Infineon Austria– one of the leading industrial companies in Austria;
- Enjoy the wonderful landscape with lakes and mountains inVillach and have fun;
- Get to know smart & wonderful people – students, lecturers, and employees of Infineon Austria;
- Earn a The certificate will be helpful for job applications.
- Master students and PhDs, students of physics, electrical engineering, mechatronics and information technology;
- All students, that are interested in the topics of the lectures, are invited to apply to the Winter School;
- 35 students will be invited to Villach.
- The participation at the WinterSchool is free of charge;
- Infineon Austria covers accommodation costs in Villach.
How to apply?
In order to apply please send an email with your application to [email protected]
Your application should contain:
- Motivation essay (approx. 300 words) – Describe your motivation why you would like to attend the WinterSchool Villach;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (max. 2 A4 pages);
- Confirmation of enrollment (“Studienbestätigung”);
- Certificates (“Sammelzeugnis”);
- References (optional).