The Zurich Enterprise Challenge gives you an opportunity of a lifetime to work with one of the world’s top insurance companies and interact with its corporate customers to solve real-life strategy and business challenges.
- Phase 1 – Qualification: Submit a video up to 6 minutes long presenting your innovative solution to the case study.
- Phase 2 – Collaboration: The top teams will work with selected Zurich multinational customers on solving real-life corporate challenges.
- Phase 3 – Finalization: The winning team will be awarded a CHF 5’000 cash prize and the runner-up team a CHF 2’000 cash prize.
The Challenge is open to Master, MBA and PhD students (full or part-time) from any university worldwide. Participants should have an interest in management, finance, strategy and risk management or similar subjects. Multiple teams representing the same university can join the Challenge.
- Cash prize of CHF 5’000 for the winning team
- Cash prize of CHF 2’000 for the runner-up team
How to apply?
This is a team challenge; each team should consist of 3-4 team members. Be sure to complete your team’s registration and enter the Challenge. Read the rules and FAQ before applying.
For more information please visit the official website.